Carlisle Cathedral

This early Willis Cathedral organ of 1856 was rebuilt by Harrison & Harrison in 1907 and again by J W Walker & Sons in 1962.

In 1996 it was cleaned and overhauled by DWOB, six new stops fitted along with a new transmission and piston action. There are four manual-divisions and pedal with 75 speaking stops and in excess of 4,000 pipes.